Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Something I'm afraid of!


I think I'm a brave girl, but I have a few things that I'm afraid of.



1. I've been extremely scared of barking big dogs since I was young.
My mind goes blank in front of them and I can't help screaming. Actually, I've never been bitten by a dog! Why am I afraid of them? I don't know the reason at all.



2. I've recently noticed that I'm afraid of lifelike mannequins.
Even though I remember crying not to enter a museum full of mannequins in my childhood (As I remember, the museum was about Lee Soonshin, one of the greatest genders in Korea, and the Turtle ship), I hadn't realized I'm afraid of them. No matter when I see them, I think they seem to be alive. What makes me afraid of them most is they look like they'll move and scare me!
Yea, you know what, I screamed at mannequins in a museum in Cobh a few month ago. It was a shame :(



3. I'm afraid of............speaking on the phone.
I feel nervous when I call somebody or answer a phone call. It's crazy, I know.




4 comments:

  1. I have the same trouble with barking dogs :(
    I just freeze lol...
    Likelike mannequins?? like the ones we saw @ the Folk Village?? :| those one scared me lol


    I remember that thing of the phone... you even made me answer your O_O ....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha You remember it! I didn't tell you why I made you answer mine, but actually I was kind of afraid of it. lol Anyway, thank you for answering it instead of me! haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, you told me you weren't comfortable answering the phone and that you liked Text messages better :) , but it's OK because I do enjoy calling people lol
    K Jin, could you please send me my Korean name?.. I forgot :$
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, did I tell you? haha
    You're Happiness, 행복, Haengbok :)
    What a lovely name >_<

    ReplyDelete