Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My first New Year's Day in Ireland




I came back to Ireland from Korea on December 31st at night. It took more than 15 hours, including the waiting time.
However, all buses were finished earlier than usual for the reason that that day was New Year's Eve. To make matters worse, I didn't have enough cash to pay for a taxi (Damn it! I had only Korean Won, not Euro!) and I had run out of the battery of my mobile phone.
There was no choice. I had to spend my first Irish New Year's Eve in the airport. What a wonderful celebration for 2011!

I was able to get to my place the following day. I was extremely tired and had jet lag. Pity on myself!
I slept in the daytime, because I was exhausted and it was night in Korea. I also slept at night time, because it was night in Ireland.
I mean the only thing I did on New Year's Day was just sleep.

My New Year's resolution? haha There isn't such a thing this year! I'll just do my best for everything as I did last year.

Happy happy new year to everyone :D



7 comments: