Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hololight! Cool, but practical?



How has technology been always developing so fast like this..?

You could see a lot of leading-edge technology at the 2010 Coex World IT Show in Korea. I am going to introduce one of them today.

It's HOLOGRAM!


What is a hologram?
Oh, it is a three-dimensional photographic image created by laser beams.



See an example on the video below.



This video is from The Seoul Searcher's blog!
*
Visit The Seoul Searcher's blog to see the original post!



Whenever I see advanced technology like the hologram, I’m excited! What I imagined in my childhood is becoming real.
Hologram! It’s really amazing!! When it’s developed more, it would replace some jobs such as a tour guide and an usher, I guess.


What if your job is tourguide or usher?

A lot of jobs are created and disapeared as time goes by! For example, telephone operator was one of the important jobs in the past, but we don’t need the job any more. However, web designer that nobody didn’t need 30 years ago is playing an important role in many workplaces these days. :)
In the future, there must be new jobs created out of necessity.


Anyway, I expect this hologram to make the world more convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment