Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

About Egypt =)



Recently, I've read a historical novel entitled Ramses that was witten by Christian-Jacq, an archeologist researcher in Egypt. He was born in France but loves Egypt a lot and believes he is a reincarnation of an Egyptian from a former life.

I'd not known anything about Egypt until I read the said book, but, needless to say, I know Egypt is one of the most mysterious places in the world. I have heard about its pyramids, sphinxes and mummies, still, it didn’t interest me.

The one thing I realized after reading the book was that Egypt was a wonderful paradise. There are justice, peace, and happiness. I thought material prosperity is only in our present time, but I may be wrong.

The more I know, the more I get interested in Egypt. I feel like now I have sort of fascination about the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment