Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring and Cork 2011


Looking back on it now, I've never shown my friends any pictures taken in Ireland. Even I don't use the tab to upload pictures on Facebook or Cyworld. That dosen't mean that I have a secret I want to keep on my own! I'm just lazy, that's it ;D

BUT! I possibly seem to have something fishy going on as some friends always say, I won't deny. You know what, I've been asked if I'm really in Ireland! haha Where could I be if I weren't here? I've been too quiet since I left Korea.

I'm in Cork, a peaceful, lovely, and beautiful city in Ireland. Everything is going so well, and I can't help thinking I'm the happiest person in the world.

So many people who don't have any idea about Cork have asked me what this city is like, but it's pretty hard for me to answer straightaway in deed. My experience and feelings I've got here cannot be explained by words.

But I'd like to share what I see by showing you roughly 50 pictures I took today.

"Spring and Cork"


















































Love Cork,
Love Ireland,
Love my life♥

4 comments:

  1. Good Pics!!
    Will you invite me to Ireland?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, you're always welcome to visit Ireland! How's your plan going? When will you come to Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing Kyejin!!!!!
    I really love the first and fourth photos ^^ Very good! You should open a flickr account! ^^
    Since I was back from Korea I have been sooooooooo busy and still am T_T Finally I succeeded opening a Korean cultural circle at university in order to keep on the project we worked on last year ^^
    Keep up all the great work KJIN! That's great ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)
    And you finally made the circle :) Is there something that I can help you with? If so, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete