Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

The best way to study!


I was given this specific topic to write a 180-word-article in my writing class and it should be done in 35 minutes. That's why I can't deny this article isn't well-written, but I want to share this with those who are learning English like me. I think it'd be quite helpful for FCE students in particular.
 




The best way to study!

As a student, what would you like to know the most? It may well be how to learn best. That's why I'm going to tell you the secret, the best way to study.

I find I can remember things well if I've experienced them myself. Not only experiencing, but revising is also necessary to remember things longer.

For example, if you want to brush up on your English, what should you do? If I were in the situation, I'd have a chat with English speakers and email my friends in English. Experience 'English' by speaking and writing in an enjoyable way! It's my favorite way to study, because that's more practical and fun.

Just because you experience something doesn't mean that you can remember it forever. As a human being, we always get to forget most things as time goes by. However, here's a tip to help you to remember well: "Make your own notes to revise for it" Then, look over it again!

Do you want to be a good student? Experience what you want to learn yourself and revise for it over and over again. That will make you good at studying and help you remember what you learn for good.



No comments:

Post a Comment