Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

0. Introduction > The mystery of the Korean Age System





Since I left Korea, I've found out a number of differnces between Korea and other countries. There are several things that may be totally new to non-Koreans. One of them is the Korean age system!
That's why I'm going to introduce things related to the Korean age system some foreigners don't understand.

This post can be too long to read at once, so I divided it into 4 parts. Click and check them out!


0. Introduction
1. Lular birthday and solar birthday?
2. All Koreans get 1 year old on January 1st.
3. Why do Koreans always ask people's age?
4. International age vs Korean age


If you're not familiar with Korea, it could be very difficult to understand, different from what you're used to, and strange to accept, but that's Korea. We have our unique cultures and love these.

Have any questions? No worry. I'll be willing to answer you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment