Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yuna Kim - World Champs 2011 FS 'Homage to Korea'





Yuna Kim's 'Homage to Korea' in World Champs 2011 FS!

Am I the only person who thinks this performance is deeply moving? Is this just because I'm a Korean? It's very impressive that she performed to the Korean traditional folk song 'Arirang' as an expression of her appreciation to all Koreans, who cheer for her all the time! That's why the title of this music is 'Homage to Korea'.

She's always stunning and beautiful, but especially in this performance, she's more gorgeous. I can't help being proud of her. Thanks, Yuna♥

Homage to Yuna Kim!

5 comments:

  1. I agree Kim Yuna performance was beautiful and she deserved first place. I was also moved and am not Korean it was one of the best performances that i ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Yuna is a legend and always will be not only for Koreans but of her fans around the world. I am from France by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that there's another one who has the same opinion as mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. She is great and elegant. Her performances are aways moving, and even when she's not perfect she is intense and capable of passing the right emotions to her audience. Wish I could skate, but I never learned it properly. I'm brasilian by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Yuna's performance impressed the whole world, including Brazil :) I'd see her performance on the competition again... Thanks for your comment!

      Delete