Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Seoul Searcher :D



A lot of foreign friends asked me about Korea, but I couldn't sometimes answer them! What a shame.....omg I realized that I had not tried to learn how Korea had been in my past days even though I'm a native Korean! Shame on me.....T_T

Then, I found an interesting blog :)


The Seoul Searcher
http://yujinishuge.wordpress.com/




He is an American working in Korea, but I think he knows about Korea more than me..lol These days, this blog is my best teacher to teach about Korea! In addition, all posts are written in English(haha!!), so it's a good opportunity for me to study English as well :D (I don't study and speak English any more here.. It's like I used to be in Korea..T_T) Anyhow, I'm getting more interesed in Korea thanks to 'The Seoul Searcher'.

That's why I would love to introduce this blog to you! Why don't you visit there? You'd learn about Korea and also study English with his witty posts! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment