Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

What for?




In the past two years, I have experienced several countries such as the United States, Vietnam, the Philippines, Canada and Korea. I saw, heard and felt a lot of valuable things in those countries, but I unfortunately got to forget them as time goes by!

How stupid I was. If I had written them down, I would not have forgetton what I wanted to remember. I realized I needed something to write on. Yes, I should have made a blog earlier. Actually, I have one.. but it is just like a warehouse to save my data.

I am planing to go to Ireland and India now. Also, I will travel a lot of countries in Europe while I am in Ireland. For that reason, I do not have time to postpone to make a blog anymore! I need it right now.

Welcome!
Let me show you what I see, hear, feel and think about.
I would love to listen to you as well.


2 comments:

  1. 나도, 일본에 오랫 사랐는대, 브로그과 다어리 하나도안 썼어요.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so you can speak English, Japanese and Korean!
    You are a linguist :) I envy you...

    Anyway, I'm so glad to meet you here!

    ReplyDelete